Gems of Asia!...Fly into Bangkok, a top tourist destination in the world, and amuse yourself visiting some of their famous attractions such as the floating market or their world-wide-known Grand Palace hoping on and off around different cities in Thailand. Then arrive to Siemp Reap, the city of temples, where you can explore the glorious world monument of Angkor Wat. Up next fly into Kuala Lumpur and indulge yourself with their rich culture and traditions. Last but not least, land into Phuket and practice some water sports in the beautiful beaches they have to offer.
13 to 19+ Nights from $2,179 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Tuesday, August 30, 2016, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 13 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• TUESDAY DEPARTURE ONLY (SATURDAY DEPARTURE FROM NOVEMBER)
• Flight into Bangkok and out of Phuket
• 2 nights in Bangkok
• Seat in coach Bangkok to Phitsanulok
• 1 night in Phitsanulok
• 1 night in Lampang
• 2 nights in Chiang Mai
• 1 night in Chiang Rai
• Domestic flight Chiang Rai to Siem Reap
• 2 nights in Siem Reap
• Regional flight Siem Reap to Kuala Lumpur
• 2 nights in Kuala Lumpur
• Regional flight Kuala Lumpur to Phuket
• 2 nights in Phuket
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel info)
• Hotel taxes
•Package valid for minimum 2 passengers and maximum 3
Ayutthaya (9)Bangkok (117)Cambodia (29)Chiang Mai (36)Chiang Rai (13)Kuala Lumpur (18)Lampang (7)Malaysia (14)Phuket (40)Siem Reap (42)Sukhothai (6)Thailand (116)Thailand Islands and Beaches (16)
13 to 19+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.