Experience Sydney's friendly people, never-ending entertainment and amazing attractions; Discover the hauntingly beautiful and dramatic South Australian outback aboard the paddlewheeler Murray Princess; Complete your trip with the vibrant, beautiful and exciting city of Melbourne.
14 to 21+ Nights from $4,882 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Thursday, March 26, 2015, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 14 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Sydney and out of Melbourne
• 3 nights in Sydney
• Flight from Sydney to Adelaide
• 1 night in Adelaide
• 7 Night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise aboard the PS Murray Princess
• Shipboard accommodation
• Onboard facilities
• All meals - buffet and a la carte (during the cruise)
• Aboriginal archaeological tour
• Nature walks and speedboat rides
• Barossa Valley tour
• An exciting selection of shore-side tours
• Onboard presentations
• Use of spas and saunas
• Captains Dinner and Cocktail Party
• Live entertainment
• 24 hour self-service tea and coffee bar
• Complimentary return coach transfers are available from/to Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide if booked in advance
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.