This adventure begins in the fast-paced dynamic Bangkok, a bustling city with a lot of color, energy and things to see and do. Continue in a guided tour through Kanchanaburi, a province that boasts a beautiful natural landscape of dense tropical jungles, crisscrossing rivers and streams, and spell-binding waterfalls with emerald-colored pools; the same tour will take you to the Kwai Noi River, famous for its idyllic beauty that has been repeatedly celebrated in Thai poetry and song.
6 to 9+ Nights from $1,199 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Thursday, April 28, 2016, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 6 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Round trip flight in/out of Bangkok
• 3 nights in Bangkok (At Leisure)
• Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok Downtown Area
• English Speaking guide
• Air Conditioned Transportation to Kanchanaburi
• 2 nights in Kanchanaburi
• Visit to Burma Railway Museum
• Visit to the War Cemetery of Allied prisoners of WWII
• Visit to the Bridge over the River Kwai
• Train over the original Death Railway Train
• 1 night in Bangkok (At Leisure)
• Meals as detailed in the `day by Day Itinerary` (Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D))
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.