Explore Bangkok, the hottest destination of Thailand, famous for its cultural places like temples of reclining Buddha, but famed also for exquisite handicrafts, amazing nightlife, Thai food, relaxation therapies and spa services, beautiful silk and bargain shopping. Travel through Kanchanaburi, spectacular town dominated by the beautiful River Kwai Valleys; an area of great natural beauty, with a dazzling amount of waterfalls, caves, lakes and mountainous scenery. To complete your adventure fly to Phuket and discover some of the country`s most spectacular beaches.
9 to 13+ Nights from $1,965 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Friday, August 14, 2015, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 9 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Round trip flight in/out of Bangkok
• 3 nights in Bangkok (At Leisure)
• Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok Downtown Area
• English Speaking guide
• Air Conditioned Transportation to Kanchanaburi
• 2 nights in Kanchanaburi
• Visit to the War Museum
• visit to the War Cemetery of Allied Prisoners of WWII
• visit to Hell Fire Pass Memorial
• Train over the original Death Railway Train
• 1 night in Bangkok (At Leisure)
• Flight Bangkok to Phuket
• 3 nights in Phuket
• Meals as detailed in the `day by Day Itinerary` (Breakfast (B), Lunch (L), Dinner (D))
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.