Bangkok-Phitsanulok-Lampang-Chiang Rai-Chiang Mai-Koh SamuiDiscover Thailand's northern culture and treasures. Your journey begins in Bangkok, a modern international city with many colorful attractions of its own. Continue to the north and experience architectural treasures in Sukhothai, ancient temples in Phitsanulok, a magical elephant ride in Chiang Mai and have the opportunity to visit hill tribe villages, meet local people and see their way of life. Then, escape to the idyllic tropical island paradise of Koh Samui, the Pearl of Thailand, surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand, the ultimate dream getaway with white sandy beaches and lush green forests.
10 to 15+ Nights from $1,999 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Friday, December 04, 2015, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 10 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• MONDAY DEPARTURE ONLY (FRIDAY DEPARTURE FROM NOVEMBER)
• Flight in to Bangkok and out of Koh Samui
• 3 nights in Bangkok
• Seat in coach Bangkok to Phitsanulok (via Ayutthaya)
• 1 night in Phitsanulok
• Seat in Coach Phitsanulok to Lampang (via Sukhothai)
• 1 night in Lampang
• Seat in Coach Lampang to Chiang Rai (via Phayao)
• 1 night in Chiang Rai
• Seat in Coach Chiang Rai to Chiang Mai
• 2 nights in Chiang Mai
• Domestic flight Chiang Mai to Koh Samui
• 2 nights in Koh Samui
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel info)
• Hotel taxes
•Package valid for minimum 2 passengers and maximum 3
Ayutthaya (5)Bangkok (100)Chiang Mai (29)Chiang Rai (12)Lampang (7)Phitsanulok (7)Sukhothai (6)Thailand (98)
10 to 15+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.