A magical journey that will take you back in time. After exploring Bangkok and the beautiful North of Thailand you will head to charming, tranquil, laid-back Laos, where you can explore the unique temple architecture of Luang Prabang. Away to the south visit Cambodia, a country shaped by tragedy, where everyone you meet will have a story to tell. Enjoy two full days in Siem Reap and discover the magnificent Khmer ruins of Angkor. To complete your trip enjoy a few nights in Phuket, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia with magical blue-green colored water and an idyllic atmosphere.What a wonderful combination!
13 to 19+ Nights from $2,225 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Saturday, November 14, 2015, departure from Los Angeles Intl, CA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 13 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• MONDAY AND FRIDAY DEPARTURE ONLY
• Flight into Bangkok and out of Phuket
• 2 nights in Bangkok
• Seat in coach Bangkok to Phitsanulok
• 1 night in Phitsanulok
• 1 night in Lampang
• 2 nights in Chiang Mai
• 1 night in Chiang Rai
• Domestic flight Chiang Rai to Luang Prabang
• 2 nights in Luang Prabang
• Regional flight Luang Prabang to Siem Reap
• 2 nights in Siem Reap
• Regional flight Siem Reap to Phuket
• 2 nights in Phuket
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel info)
• Hotel taxes
•Package valid for minimum 2 passengers and maximum 3
Bangkok (100)Cambodia (14)Chiang Mai (29)Chiang Rai (12)Lampang (7)Laos (5)Luang Prabang (2)Phitsanulok (7)Phuket (32)Siem Reap (28)Sukhothai (6)Thailand (98)
13 to 19+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.