THE BEST TIME TO GO - PANAMA
You can journey to Panama any month of the year, however, the dry period occurs between mid-December and mid-April which is usually considered the perfect time to visit. Conditions stays a considerable constant high throughout the year, 85 degrees Fahrenheit and over. On the Caribbean coast, there are abbreviated heavy outpours of rain almost daily, while the Pacific coast has a clear-cut wet season from May to November.
Events and Festivals
- Feria de las Flores y del Cafe (Flower and Coffee Festival), Boquete, -January
- Jazz Festival, Panama City, -January
- Carnival -February or March
- Semana Santa (Holy Week), -March or April
- Feria de David, Chiriqui, -March
- Feria de Orquídeas (Orchid Festival), Boquete, -April
- Feria Internacional del Azuero, La Villa de Los Santos, -April
- Festival Corpus Christi, La Villa de Los Santos, -June
- Festival Patronales de La Virgen de Santa Librada, Las Tablas, -July
- Festival de la Pollera, Las Tablas, -July
- Feria Internacional del Mar (International Festival of the Sea), Bocas del Toro, -September
- Festival de la Mejorana, Guarare, -September
- Festival del Cristo Negro (Black Christ Festival), Portobelo, -October
- Independence Days, -November
- Feria de las Tierras Altas, Volcan, -November
Subscribe to our mailing list
and receive our latest deal!
XImportant: Many destinations may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories before you book any destination.
Receive the latest deals for travel to Asia, Europe, Hawaii and Latin America.
Receive the latest deals for travel to Europe.