SUNDAY DEPARTURE ONLY. Combine Mumbai (known as "the city of dreams", packed of an array of sightseeing spots such as the Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Palace, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Elephant Caves. A trip to Mumbai is not complete until you visit the Marina beach and its colorful markets and bazaars), Bangalore (one of the five biggest Metropolitan cities of India. Its fast development has attracted multinational corporations. While here, visit the Palace of Tippu Sultan, the Bull Temple, the Indian Institute of Science, Cubbon Park, and the magnificent Lal Bagh botanical garden. The diversity of cuisine available reflecting the social and economic diversity of Bangalore is another of its attractions), Hassan, Mysore, Delhi Agra (and discover their enchanting attractions visiting magnificent structures such as Chandni Chowk Market, one of the oldest and busiest markets; Humayuns Tombs, first example of Mughal architecture and tomb of Mughal Emperor Humayun; Lotus, one of the most visited buildings in the world;India Gate, is a war memorial and first gate constructed; Qutub Minar, second tallest minar in India and UNESCO World Heritage Site) and Jaipur. This is a flexible vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
Day 1 (Tuesday): Bangalore
Arrive Bangalore, the garden city of India. After clearing airport formalities, transfer to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2 (Wednesday): Bangalore - Hassan (185 Kms/5 Hrs)
After breakfast, enjoy a city tour of Bangalore visiting the Government museum, one of the oldest museums of India; drive past Vidhan Soudha, the state legislative chambers, and the beautiful botanical gardens called 'Lal Bagh Gardens'.
Later, drive to Hassan and check in at your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3 (Thursday): Hassan - Mysore (120 Kms/3 Hrs)
Today, visit the famous Hoysala Temple Complex, still in active worship, in Belur. Also visit Halebidu, the erstwhile capital of the Hoysalas. The Hoysaleswara Temple here perched on a star-shaped base amidst lawns, is a sculptural extravaganza.
This afternoon, drive to Mysore for 2 nights stay.
Day 4 (Friday): Mysore
Today, enjoy a city tour of Mysore visiting the Maharaja's Palace, one of the biggest palaces in India; St Philomena's Church; and Sri Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery in the Jag Mohan Palace, which has a collection of exquisite paintings.
In the evening visit the Chamundi hill and Bull temple to see the daily prayers and rituals being performed by priests.
Day 5 (Saturday): Drive Mysore - Bangalore (145 Kms/4Hrs) and Fly Bangalore - Delhi
After breakfast, embark on your return drive to Bangalore, where you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight to Delhi, the capital city of India.
Depart Bangalore 15:10 Hrs (Flight # SG - 8718)
Arrive Delhi 18:00 Hrs
Upon arrival in Delhi, check in at your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6 (Sunday): Day in Delhi
Today, enjoy the day discovering Delhi, pacing through the city which is as historic as modern, like 2 sides of the same coin!
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Old Delhi, which includes a visit to Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India; a rickshaw ride through narrow alleys and lanes in Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest and largest trading markets of the country; and drive past Red Fort, the place that marked the announcement of India’s freedom from the British Raj. While returning back to New Delhi make a brief stop at Rajghat the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi.
Later in the afternoon, discover the modern city of New Delhi, visiting Qutab Minar, a fine example of Indo-Islamic architecture and the world’s tallest brick minaret and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest Sikh temple of Delhi, with a gold dome, still in active worship. Drive past President's House, Parliament House and other Government Secretariat Buildings, the most imposing features of Lutyen’s Delhi and take a photo stop at the iconic war memorial arch, the India Gate.
Day 7 (Monday): Agra
After breakfast, embark on your drive to Agra, city of the world famous Taj Mahal. Upon arrival check in at your hotel for an overnight stay.
Later on visit the splendid Agra Fort, built in red sandstone, encapsulating magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and beautiful gardens. In evening witness the surreal views of the Taj Mahal. Step inside this eternal symbol of love and appreciate the intricate designs and symmetries that rhyme as a poem written in marble. Taj Mahal is an extravagant display of love, built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Day 8 (Tuesday): Agra – Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur (240 Kms/5 Hrs)
After breakfast, embark on your drive to Jaipur known as the Pink City. Jaipur is home to ancient forts and palaces and is one of India's most well planned cities. En route to Jaipur, visit Fatehpur Sikri, the capital city of the Mughal Empire in the 16th century. Continue drive to Jaipur and upon arrival check in at your hotel for 02 nights stay.
This evening explore the many facets of Jaipuri crafts such as semi precious jewels, pottery, colourful embroidered fabrics with mirror work, woven carpets etc – watch artisans at work and enjoy souvenir shopping in this colourful city of Jaipur.
Day 9 (Wednesday): Day in Jaipur
Rise early this morning to visit Jaipur’s famous Amber fort, built in the 16th century. The fort is a mesmerizing blend of Hindu and Mughal architecture. The Amber Fort was used by the Rajputs for the dual purpose of defense and private residence. The fort encompasses charming gardens and magnificent palaces made from marble and precious stones, richly decorated with intricate stonemason works and paintings, which represented royal splendor and luxury of the Rajput era. To ascend up the fort, you may choose to walk or drive.
This afternoon take a photo stop at the Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, with its unique layer-cake honeycomb windows designed to enable erstwhile women of the royal court to observe passing life without being seen; Jantar Mantar, the largest astronomical observatory built in stone, and the City Palace complex with its impressive gardens and museums.
Khana and Daulat Khana, which are impressive examples of architectural excellence. Near the fort complex stands the Jaswant Thada, a group of royal cenotaphs made of white marble.
Day 10 (Thursday): Jaipur to Delhi (260 Kms/6 Hrs) - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, embark on a return drive to Delhi, where you will be transferred to the International Airport to catch your flight back home.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all hotels.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures.
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours.
- English speaking Guide for all excursions and sightseeing.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax.
- Local payments in domestic currency, such as tips and gratuities.
- Rides and Monument Entrance fees, quoted as supplement.
- Domestic / International air fare.
- Indian Visa Fees .
- Any other services not mentioned in Price Inclusions above
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Government Museum Bangalore remains closed on Mondays.
- Domestic flights in India impose a baggage restriction of 15 kgs for check in and 07 kgs for cabin baggage.
- Check-in, check-out time at hotels is usually 14:00Hrs / 12:00Hrs.
- Price includes only those items specified in the itinerary.
- Price is quoted per person, in US Dollars, on twin sharing basis.
- In case of any significant foreign exchange fluctuations or amendment in local Government taxes, or any fuel hike, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- Incase of any cancellation, deviation or delay in journey due to weather, traffic, political conditions and / or other force majeure events, we will make alternative arrangements, with client’s approval, in the best interest of clients. If such alternative arrangements incur any extra charge, the same shall be borne by the client. The client will not be entitled to refund for any missed sightseeing resulting out of such events, which are beyond our control.
Subscribe to our mailing list
and receive our latest deal!
Receive the latest deals for travel to Asia, Europe, Hawaii and Latin America.
Receive the latest deals for travel to Europe.