Bhaya Cruises offers luxury overnight cruises on one of the world`s most beautiful bays: Halong Bay, dotted with thousands of limestone islands.
Day 1: HANOI - HALONG
Pick up at 08:45 - 09:00AM on your hotel. Transfer in shuttles bus from Hanoi to Halong. Cruise departs at 12:30 PM.
Get to know the Tung Sau Area: Surrounded by cascading mountains that jut out from the jewel-colored waters of the bay, this place is an isolated region in Ha Long Bay used for pearl farming. Activities (on-board & off-board): Kayak in the private Tung Sau Area The incredibly peaceful atmosphere of Tung Sau is perfect for kayaking. Crystal clear and calm water, mesmerizing landscape, and fresh air will inspire anyone to slow down and live in the moment.
Be a Masterchef "Halong Bay Edition". Try your hand to create authentic Vietnamese dishes and observe the fruit carving demonstration by our chefs. Don’t forget to check out the magical Halong sunset scene serving as background.
Squid-fishing like a Local: One of the most bonding activities onboard is squid-fishing, and this is when the whole group can try out the technique like a local to get the squids from the ocean while having a wonderful time together.
Meals: Lunch / Dinner
* Your transfer is with a driver only, who may have limited English skills.
* Estimated pick-up time: 09.00AM - Estimated duration: 8hrs.
* Estimated distance from Hanoi to Halong: ~180km - Estimated driving time: 2.5hrs.
Day 2: LUON CAVE, CUA VAN FLOATING VILLAGE, TRINH NU AREA
Hop on a rowing boat to Luon Cave/ Visit Cua Van Floating Village/ Kayak in Trinh Nu Area/ Rejoice at Happy Hour.
Luon Cave: A water cave that requires guests to visit by traditional rowing boats, Luon Cave is filled with delightful details of karsts and limestone structures.
Cua Van Floating Village: Cua Van Floating Village is exceptional as it is home to generations of fisherman families. Lots of these residents never depart. This is an opportunity for guests to enjoy rowing boats driven by the locals around the village while watching how they live in their floating houses.
Trinh Nu Area: includes Trinh Nu Cave, which is the finest sunlight-filled cave, and a stunning private beach surrounded by Ha Long Bay's crystal water. This is where visitors will have a chance to unwind in a quieter neighborhood and be in touch with raw nature.
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
*On this day, passengers will transfer to a Bhaya Spirit wooden junk to enjoy the day's excursions and return to the Bhaya boat at around 3-4pm.
Day 3: HALONG - HANOI
Tai Chi on Sundeck: Rejuvenating the body and spirit with a refreshing Tai Chi lesson as the sun rises over the acclaimed UNESCO Heritage Site is one of the most relaxing experiences that passengers have. Practicing this beautiful art regularly can help treat a number of human ailments.
Be amazed by Sung Sot Cave’s beauty: Paying a visit to the largest and most renowned cave will definitely awe you with many good surprises. Behold the impeccable creation by Nature and use your imagination to connect with ancient folklore. Check-out: 10:30 AM
Then, you will transfer a shuttle bus from Tuan Chau – Halong to Hanoi. Arrival time Hanoi: 13.00 – 13.30.
* Itinerary subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
* Set menu applies for cruise with 14 persons and below.
* Estimated disembark time: 10.30AM
• Accommodation is based on a shared double room including breakfast unless otherwise mentioned
• Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
• Local English-speaking guide (on boat)
• Transfers by shuttles bus as mentioned
• Entrance fees for mentioned visits
• Activities as outlined in the itinerary
• Service charge and current government VAT/GST tax
• Services and meals not mentioned in itinerary
• All drinks; including water, soft drinks and alcohol
• Optional excursion/tours
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Tips and gratuities
• Travel insurance