Main Menu

My Booking

Main Menu

About Us

Main Menu


Renting a car

When traveling to the USA, you can hire a car with a full valid driver`s license (from your country of origin), some restrictions may apply. Most rental car companies in the united states have minimum age restrictions and charge a fee for drivers under the age of 25, most companies will not rent a car to you if you are under 21 years of age. Drivers licenses need to be in English, if not you need to obtain an International Drivers Permit from your country before arrival in the states.

In order to rent a car drivers will need to present a valid credit card for payment and a valid driver`s license (from your country of origin). Normally a company will place a hold on your car for a fixed amount to cover them in the case of an accident. Some credit card companies may offer you liability and accident coverage for a rental car. You can also choose to take out third party insurance offering the same type of coverage at a much lower cost. Your car insurance policy may also offer rental car insurance so it`s a good idea to check into that before you travel.