In this trip to the Colombian Amazon, you will have the opportunity to see all the ecosystems such as the humid tropical vegetation, flooding and hard soil forests, swamps, and fluvial systems that characterize its jungle. You will also have the opportunity to see some of the 150 species of mammals, such as the pink and gray dolphins and some endangered species like jaguars, manatees and otters; among the primates we can see the titi monkey, the smallest in the world. Also there are more than 500 bird species from which the most known are macaws, toucans, parrots and endemic species, such as the Piuri.
Reception at the Airport in Leticia, transfer. City tour through Tabatinga (Brazil) and Leticia (Colombia) visiting the sights of these border populations. Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast. In the morning you will be transferred on boat to Marasha Natural Reserve, located into the amazon jungle of Peru at 30 minutes from Leticia. You'll hike, and then enjoy the quiet and peace of this beautiful place, to then paddle back on rowboat. Return to the hotel and lodging.
Breakfast. Transfer on boat to visit the imaginary point of the three borders between Colombia, Brazil and Peru. Continue the excursion visiting the Monkeys Island. Next, transfer to Puerto Narino (a small indigenous town). Finally, end the day visiting Tarapoto Lakes, where the pink dolphins dwell. Return to the hotel, dinner and lodging.
Breakfast. Transfer from the hotel to the airport of Leticia to take your flight.
Your 3-night Leticia Package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast (2 lunches and 3 dinners)
- Transfers Described tours are in regular service with English speaking guide
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport in regular service with English speaking guide
- Tourist card is not included, this Card costs approximately 11USD and must be paid in Leticia.
- Personal expenses and anything else not listed as included.
- Passengers must pay an Airport Tax in the airport of Leticia, it is approximately USD 15 per person and it has to be pay in Colombian pesos.
- Rates subject to availability and changes without previous notice
Recommendations: Yellow Fever Vaccine is required to enter to Amazonas ( Consult with your doctor before). Activities of this program are not recommendable for persons with mobility restriction and pregnant women. Having cotton clothing, pants and long-sleeved shirts, hat, raincoat, flashlight, rubber boots or tennis shoes for change, camera, sunscreen, personal items, Avoid carrying recorders, balls, sprays, insecticides or similar, when putting on shoes (boots or tennis)shake them well to avoid accidents, Do not touch or hands slide rails platforms in parks or lift.