Hakone Vacation Packages
Hakone is a mountainous town nestled in the breathtaking mountains and valleys of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park. A popular destination brimming with hot springs, stunning shrines, marvelous museums, verdant forests and views of Mount Fuji. This is a quick weekend getaway from nearby Tokyo dotted with ryokans and onsens where visitors can relax in the natural hot springs surrounded by stunning natural surroundings. Hakone is very well known as a “Hot Spring Resort” because of the wide variety of different water quality in the hot spring found throughout the area. The unique geology of the area gives the hot springs different ph levels, mineral composition, and feel. Being able to enjoy many different kinds of onsen all in one area makes Hakone a special place.
Best Hakone Vacation Packages:
8 nights itinerary
Japan! Combine Tokyo (Japan's capital and the world's most populous metropolis, also home to the Imperial Palace and the seat of Government and Parliament. One of the world's most modern cities in terms of its infrastructure and design. It is famous for their amazing history, Mt. Fuji, unrivaled technology and Samurais), Hakone, Kyoto and Osaka (Japan's second largest metropolitan area after Tokyo, known as the “Nation's Kitchen,” and its well known for delicious foods such as takoyaki and okonomiyak. Osaka its also a historical site, with the Osaka Castle as an example as well as its beautiful grounds, specially during cherry blossom season) with Rail Pass. This is a flexible vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
8 Customer Reviews
Customize and Book!
Other Hakone Vacation Packages:
Map of Hakone
Map of Point of Interest
SUGGESTED Hakone VACATION PACKAGES:
Tokyo - Hakone - Kyoto - Bangkok - Chiang Mai
12 nights from
Both; Japan and Thailand are at your disposal offering gorgeous scenery, exciting attractions and historical charm in the southeast Asia.
With a Rail Pass combine and visit; Tokyo (the exciting capital city of Japan); Hakone (most famous for hot springs, traditional ryokan, rich nature, museums, and historical sites) and Kyoto (a city with amazing and historic Buddhist temples and shrines. After that, catch a flight to visit Bangkok (Thailand's capital, known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life); and to Chiang Mai (famous for its beautiful ancient temples, it mountainous landscape around the city provides a lot of wonderful natural attractions). This is a flexible vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
- Flight into Tokyo and out of Chiang Mai
- High-speed train Shinkansen (Japan Rail Pass - bullet train)
- 7 Days Japan Rail Pass is included by default. Please ensure you select the correct duration of your Japan Rail Pass according to length of travel (For more details please go to the product description during the booking process).
- Hotel for 2 nights in Tokyo
- Train from Tokyo to Odawara: Go to Tokyo train station, validate your Japan Rail Pass, and take the train that will take you to Odawara train station to connect Hakone. Route operated by Shinkansen. Journey takes approx. 35 mins.
- NOT INCLUDED
Train Odawara to Hakone operated by Hakone Tozan Railway (Not covered by Japan Rail Pass network) Approx. fare USD $5. Tickets payable at the ticket gate. Duration depends on Hotel location.
Odawara to Hakone-Yumoto Station - 14 minutes
Odawara to Hakone-Miyanoshita Station — 39 minutes
Odawara to Hakone-Kowakudani Station — 44 minutes
- Hotel for 2 nights in Hakone
- Train from Odawara to Kyoto operated by Tokaido Shinkansen: Validate your Japan Rail Pass, and take the train that will take you to Odawara station to connect to Hakone. Journey takes approx. 125 mins.
- Hotel for 2 nights in Kyoto
- Transfer from Hotel in Kyoto to Osaka Airport
- Flight from Osaka to Bangkok
- Hotel for 3 nights in Bangkok
- Flight from Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Hotel for 2 nights in Chiang Mai
4.7 out of 5 stars